Every decision you make has a potential federal, state and local tax impact. With tax regulations changing and becoming more complex every year, are you up to speed? Worse yet, if you only talked to your CPA or tax preparer at “tax time” last year, were they up to speed on your business? What savings opportunities were missed?
Sterling not only provides comprehensive tax services at all regulatory levels, we capitalize on our regular involvement with your business to plan for tax, manage its effects and build stability around your decision-making process. This just can’t be done by a simple tax services provider.
Business Tax Services
- Tax planning and return preparation – All entity types: Corporations, S-Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships, tiered entities, trusts and estates.
- State and local tax services—Sales and Use Taxes, Business License Taxes, State Income & Franchise
- Federal, State & Local Payroll Tax compliance
- Bankruptcy and “work-out” planning
- Industry-specific tax services
- Compensation and employee benefits design and consulting
Personal Tax Services
- Income tax consulting, return preparation and planning—Federal, state and local
- Gift & estate tax return preparation and planning
- Bankruptcy Consulting
- Family wealth transfer consulting